Monday, March 23, 2009

Lauryn had her first playdate yesterday. Ken was outside doing some yard work on Saturday and noticed that a neighbor a few houses down had a little boy about Lauryn's age running around. Ken went over to say HI. The couple is military and their little boy turned 3 last Nov. We invited them over to eat dinner last night. The kids played together really well. Lauryn really enjoyed it. I have not met the mother yet. She did not come b/c of some homework. I'm looking forward to meeting her and having someone to hang out with. We got Lauryn's new little pool filled up and she had a great time in it yesterday, too. We wanted a bigger above ground, but our landlord told us NO. We may look into buying the house later, and if so, we WILL be getting a bigger pool. Here are some pics of Lauryn in her pool. She ha such a blast playing in the water.



2 comments:

  1. It looks like she enjoyed her cute little pool! My girls are dying to go swimming but it is still too cool here! I haven't even gone swim suit shopping yet! Very cute pics and I am glad she found a play mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little pool is too cute! And of course Lauryn is too!
    I hope that you find someone to hang out with soon. Taft and I have found a great Mommy and Me group her and I love having them to talk to. We found it through meetup.com. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete