Tuesday, March 3, 2009
New to Blogging
Hi! This is my first blog. I have posted all the specifics about the family in the about me section. Right now, we are still in the process of getting unpacked. This past week I have been purchasing home decoration items and putting them up around the house. My next project is to find some furniture for our formal living room. Also, I would like to go through the rest of our boxes and get everything together for a yard sale. I have so many clothes and nic-nacs that need to be sold or taken to goodwill. Many, many things to do still. Lauryn has settled in. We bought her a sandbox Sunday so she has enjoyed playing in that. Anyways, I will add more later as I figure all of this out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Amy, I am so glad you joined the blogging world!!! I will add you to my blog list on my blog. My blog address if you want to add me to yours is wilsons4u2c.blogspot.com. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteAlso check out thecutestblogontheblock.com they have some really cute backgrounds and most all are free!!!!
ReplyDelete