Friday, March 20, 2009

Nothing New!

There has not been much going on this past week. Lauryn and I have just been hanging out. The weather has been really nice so we have played outside. I have finally sorted through all of our boxes and have separated what I am keeping and what I am putting in my yard sale. I am waiting on a call back from the Homeowner's Assoc. to get the permit for my sale. I am planning on having it next Sat. if possible. I need to get everything out of that bedroom. We are planning on buying a new mattress for our bed and putting our current mattress in the extra bedroom. Hopefully my parents will be coming to stay in a few weeks. Lauryn is looking forward to seeing them. Other than that, nothing going on. Gonna try to talk Ken into taking me and Lauryn to a Japanese restaurant tonight. I have not had it in a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment