Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HOUSE

Ok. So since I have last posted, we have got all the paperwork done and we are building a house. This a new subdivision not far from where we are living right now. The subdivision is only a year old. We got to pick our lot and the plans for our house. The house plan we picked is called the Roosevelt. It is 3BR/ 2.5BA with a gameroom. It is 2468 sq. ft. We are really excited. I will be going next week to pick out my interior decor, such as, cabinets, flooring, carper, fixtures, etc. After we pick all this out, they will pour the foundation and start building. The house should be finished at the end of September/beginning of October.
Last weekend we took Lauryn to the American Legion Jubilee here in Converse. She had a blast. She rode all of the kiddie rides. I have pictures, but they are on my other laptop. I will upload them tomorrow. Just wanted to share our good news. We just got the commitment letter about an hour ago, so now we can go ahead and start the building.

1 comment:

  1. That is very exciting and so cool to get to pick out everything yourself! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the finished product and you really don't have long before it will be finished.

    ReplyDelete