We went to Sea World San Antonio yesterday with our neighbors. We had a great time. We will definitely have to buy the season pass so we can go back anytime. We got to feed the dolphins and the sea lions. These are some pics from the day.
Looks like a wonderful place to go. I am sure Lauryn will want to revisit several times! We haven't taken the girls to Sea World yet but would so love to.
Ken and I were married in Gatlinburg, TN on November 2, 2002. Ken is a staff sergeant in the U. S. Army. We were married for a month and moved to Germany. We were there for 5 months when Ken was sent to Iraq for 15 months. He came back in July 04. In May 05, he got orders to be a recruiter. So we were off to Cleveland, OH. We were in Cleveland from May 05 to July 08. While stationed in Cleveland, we had a daughter, Lauryn, on April 11 2006. He was in school at Ft. Huachuca, AZ from Aug 08 to Feb 09. While he was in school, Lauryn and I lived in Alabama near the family. He is now stationed at Ft. Sam Houston, TX. We are living in Converse, TX.
Looks like a wonderful place to go. I am sure Lauryn will want to revisit several times! We haven't taken the girls to Sea World yet but would so love to.
ReplyDelete